- High roundness grade 300 balls in a shop dispenser bottle - 1/8-inch, 500/bottle - 7/32-inch, 500/bottle
$0.20 - $12.50
Loose ball bearings to fit many brands of hubs, headsets, and bottom brackets. Grade 25 bearings are Dura-Ace or Campagnolo Record quality.
- 8x1mm Allen head
$1.65 - $2.95
- Half-link connector allows you to add or subtract half of one link (1/2 inch) from the chain in order to optimize chain tension - Uses standard chain pin connector and tool
- Aluminum w/lock nut - 18mm long/6mm O.D.
- Includes stock replacement retainers for headsets, bottom brackets and hubs - Headsets: (8) 5/32"x22, (8) 5/32"x16, (8) 3/16"x15, (24) 5/32"x20; - Bottom brackets: (12) 1/4"x9, (16) 5/16"x9, (16) 5/16"x10 - Hubs: (8) 3/16"x7, (16) 1/4"x7
- Microspacers ensure the correct fitment of integrated headsets - Use between the top cover and the compression ring to ensure the top cover does not contact the headtube - Sold in bags of 10
$2.00 - $23.00
You have to get that handlebar height just right. It's more comfortable, more efficient, and helps keep your entire upper body healthier. Wheels Manufacturing has your well-being covered with a wide variety of sizes to ensure your bars are right where they need to be. - Spacers are sold individually or in packs of 5 or 10 spacers. Select options from the dropdown menus to display pack size
- Aluminum w/lock nut and mount - Slotted mount design
Product details - Use in chainstay pocket to seal sensor into frame
- Alloy spacer converts an 8-speed rear hub to use a 7 speed cassette - Range: 4mm - Color: Silver
Bolts, clamps and washers for Thomson Seatposts and Seat Clamps. - Sold individually, includes bolt, washer and nut
• Fits all Trek kids' bikes • Super-strong steel derailleur guard
- Saddle clamp for straight seatpost - Diameter: 22.2mm
The Odyssey stem bolt pack features 6 - 6mm stem bolts that are M8 x 1.25mm thread.
$4.99 - $17.00
These are the correct connecting links for SRAM's 12-speed Eagle chains. They are great for installing new chains and fixing chains on the road and trail, too. They come in a four pack, for use with four chains.
$5.95 - $15.95
- 10-speed: stainless steel 6.1mm wide no tool chain connector for Shimano and Campagnolo - 9-speed: stainless steel 6.5mm wide no tool chain connector for Wippermann chains - 6-8 speed: stainless steel 6.8mm wide no tool chain connector for Wippermann chains
$5.99 - $15.99
- Quiets chain slap and protects chainstays from nicks and scratches - Standard protector fits most chainstays - Universal kits come with circle protectors to eliminate frame damage due to cable rub
Perfection is in the details. That's what makes any bike your bike. And our sexy Bontrager Carbon Headset Spacers add the perfect touch to your fancy steed, while allowing you to dial a perfect fit. • Uni-directional carbon fiber 1 1/8" Headset spacer • Thickness: 15mm • 10-pack
$6.00 - $24.00
Flat Mount Disc Caliper Bracket Bolts
• For use with externally routed road frames
- Large Flange-Fits Splined MX Cranks - Sold in pairs
$7.00 - $15.90
The Problem Solvers Seatpost Shim is what you need when your seatpost is a little too small-diameter to fit tightly into your frame. It's made of light and durable aluminum and has a lip on the top so it won't slide down inside the frame during installation.
The Problem Solvers Cassette Spacers are made of light and durable anodized aluminum and come in different thicknesses for correctly spacing various brand and model cassette cogs. Measure and match your spacers to choose the right width.
• Shim available in various sizes • For use with 25.4mm or 27.2mm seatposts
Key features: - Adapter to fit Bontrager Race Lite Ergo Bar Ends to Bontrager Satellite Plus IsoZone Handlebars - Only compatible with the Bontrager Satellite Plus IsoZone Handlebar - For most other bar ends, use: Bontrager Satellite Plus IsoZone Bar End Adapter
Problem Solvers' 11-speed Freehub Spacer converts your 11-speed freehub body to accept a 10-speed casssette. Use this spacer if you are running a 10-speed drivetrain on a new set of wheels with a 11-speed freehub body. The spacer is 1.85mmm thick.
- Use without washers for two chainrings, with washers for one DH ring - Bolts and nuts use hex keys - Includes 15 pieces total; 5 nuts, 5 bolts, 5 washers - Length: 8mm - Material: Steel - Type: Hex
$8.99 - $9.95
The Problem Solvers Brake Mounting Nut is for front caliper brakes that take recessed fixing nuts. This chrome-plated steel Allen nut comes in 2 long lengths so that it will grip enough threads to tightly fasten the brake on even the thickest of fork crowns.
- Replacement chain pins for Shimano 11-speed chains - Compatible with CN7900/7801 chains - 3 pins per pack
Page 1 of 5 Next page