The award-winning Domane SLR Disc Frameset is built with 700 Series OCLV Carbon and includes both Front and Adjustable Rear IsoSpeed so you can fine-tune your compliance. This is the lightest endurance road bike frame we make. It's designed for flat-mount disc brakes, has an internal storage compartment, and includes a headset, 12mm thru axles, and a Domane Disc full carbon fork.
It's right for you if...
You're building up your dream endurance road bike for quickness and comfort during your longest days in the saddle, and you're starting with the lightest, most advanced OCLV Carbon Domane frame available.
The tech you get
An ultralight 700 Series OCLV Carbon frame with Front and Adjustable Rear IsoSpeed, fender mounts, and a micro-adjust seatmast. Domane SLR Disc Frameset is built for flat-mount disc brakes and includes a headset, 12mm thru axles, and a full carbon Domane Disc fork. Internal storage and cable routing add to the bike's sleek look.
The final word
Hands down, the best endurance road bike frameset we make. Not only is it built with our ultralight 700 Series OCLV Carbon, but it has road-smoothing IsoSpeed tech that simply isn't available on any other platform.
Why You'll Love It
- You can tune the amount of compliance in your frame to your preference with a simple slider adjustment
- This bike has won the world's biggest one-day Classics, including Paris-Roubaix and Flanders
- We're not the only ones who love it: the Domane SLR platform was awarded "Superbike of the Year" by Bikeradar
- A sleek internal storage compartment gives you a versatile spot to stow tools and gear
- Make it yours: it's fully customizable through Project One
|Frame||700 Series OCLV Carbon, front IsoSpeed, adjustable rear IsoSpeed, internal storage, tapered head tube, internal cable routing, micro-adjust seat mast, 3S chain keeper, DuoTrap S compatible, fender mounts, flat mount disc|
|Fork||Domane SLR carbon, tapered carbon steerer, internal brake routing, fender mounts, flat mount disc, carbon dropouts|
|Headset||FSA Integrated, sealed cartridge bearing, 1-1/8"" top, 1.5"" bottom|
Front: 12x100mm thru axle
Rear: 142x12mm thru axle
* Subject to change without notice.